UPDATE

***********************************************

DEAR FRIENDS, AFTER RECEIVING FIVE NOTIFICATIONS FROM DMCA, I HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE MY BLOGS, SO ALL THIS SHARING-LINK ACTIVITY IS FINISHED. YOU CAN READ THE COMPLETE TEXT I POSTED ON MY PILOT BLOG - - > HERE

FOR THE MANY MANY PEOPLE WHO KEEP ASKING FOR RECORDS: I'M SORRY, I CAN'T FULFIL THEIR REQUESTS, IT ALL CAME TO A POINT THAT'S 'S TOO DANGEROUS FOR ME. I HAD TO REMOVE THE 97% OF THE ALBUMS I HAD POSTED ON THE SERVERS. The few exceptions are: the bootlegs and the few studio albums authorized directly by the copyright owners.


FOR ALL THE OTHERS, Cyrus (who wants to buy some of my vynil records), Maxoom, Caroalt, Jiro, Trolley Dolly, Phil (who wants my copies of the COB albums), Marnie (who wants my copy of the original "Ptooff"), XJ64, Antiamnbient, Arman, Nicolas, Rick, etc etc , please WRITE ME AGAIN WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, AND I WILL ANSWER YOU, OKAY?

LAST: I RE-UPPED THE FOREST'S LIVE ALBUM FOR THREE PEOPLE WHO ASKED FOR IT, SO IF ANYONE'S INTERESTED, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE.

KISSES - YOUR COUNTESS VANESSA

******************************************************

There are no more LINKS AND REQUESTS available here

.
WHAT IS "PUSSYNBOOTLEGS" FOR...? - - - A CAT IN MOONSHINE BUSINESS? - - - WELL, I LOVE BOOTS, AND FAIRIES WEAR BOOTS - - - I LOVE FABLES WITH PUSS-IN-BOOTS! - - - I LOVE CATS WITH LEGS INSIDE BIG BOOTS - - - AND I LOVE BOOTLEGS TOO ...... and the show goes on! :-)

JUMP DIRECTLY TO....

No pretention of completeness in mind, this blog sees the light with the idea of filling a good number of gaps here and there where I notice that certain music that I particularly like is missing in other blogs. Therefore I will abstain from posting albums that are present elsewhere, except only the cases where I am reported of dirty record scans, incomplete reissues, remixed versions, etc. Other exceptions are cases in which I can offer higher bitrate scans, or also when posting a title is necessary for the completeness of a thread or a discography.

8 Feb 2010

YOKO ONO - Fly (2 LP, Apple, 1971) @320

Yoko's "Fly" - not yet the period of the beautiful songs... ;);)

This is the scan of the recent CD reissue, includes two bonus tracks at the end of LP 2, especially "Will you touch me" is a fabulous demo song with John Lennon playing guitar (one of his two Gibsons, most likely his J 200 model!) and guiding his wife for the singing line.  Shame that this wasn't present on the original release, I used to have this LP in the early 70s, but I didn't keep it long, and maybe with this song included, I wouldn't have sold it.  I was happy to re-get it back today on CD.  I regret having given away the original gatefold copy, where also a poster and a sticker were included.
I'm virtually in debt to another blogger, Mr. Earl, whom I had a sympathic exchange of opinions with, on his blog, check this link:
I name Yoko Ono "the woman who killed the Beatles", after the title of a book published in Italy about 6 years ago (see foto below), which would definitely be interesting for all of you who can read Italian.
****************************************
However, apart from my previous plans, this version of "Fly" comes from a CD, hence the high rate.
Talking to Mr. Earl (by the way, a Count?!?!), I mentioned Robert Wyatt's solo LP "The end of an ear", which I'm planning to post here soon, although it's an item that you can also find posted somewhere else in other blogs.  It's an album that I always loved very very much, not made for everybody's ears, I must confess, but surely for crazy people like I am.  Aren't you crazy as well?
Well, how come you're members of this blog then? LOL!!!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/i0cesd

456vgbh56cv456xcv567cv67cv67vb6789

One last thing: Yoko made also a short film named "Fly", which I find really nice, so in the next days I'll see to make a package for you all who are interested ;-)
Stay in touch

XXX
The COUNTESS





No comments:

Post a Comment