UPDATE

***********************************************

DEAR FRIENDS, AFTER RECEIVING FIVE NOTIFICATIONS FROM DMCA, I HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE MY BLOGS, SO ALL THIS SHARING-LINK ACTIVITY IS FINISHED. YOU CAN READ THE COMPLETE TEXT I POSTED ON MY PILOT BLOG - - > HERE

FOR THE MANY MANY PEOPLE WHO KEEP ASKING FOR RECORDS: I'M SORRY, I CAN'T FULFIL THEIR REQUESTS, IT ALL CAME TO A POINT THAT'S 'S TOO DANGEROUS FOR ME. I HAD TO REMOVE THE 97% OF THE ALBUMS I HAD POSTED ON THE SERVERS. The few exceptions are: the bootlegs and the few studio albums authorized directly by the copyright owners.


FOR ALL THE OTHERS, Cyrus (who wants to buy some of my vynil records), Maxoom, Caroalt, Jiro, Trolley Dolly, Phil (who wants my copies of the COB albums), Marnie (who wants my copy of the original "Ptooff"), XJ64, Antiamnbient, Arman, Nicolas, Rick, etc etc , please WRITE ME AGAIN WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, AND I WILL ANSWER YOU, OKAY?

LAST: I RE-UPPED THE FOREST'S LIVE ALBUM FOR THREE PEOPLE WHO ASKED FOR IT, SO IF ANYONE'S INTERESTED, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE.

KISSES - YOUR COUNTESS VANESSA

******************************************************

There are no more LINKS AND REQUESTS available here

.
WHAT IS "PUSSYNBOOTLEGS" FOR...? - - - A CAT IN MOONSHINE BUSINESS? - - - WELL, I LOVE BOOTS, AND FAIRIES WEAR BOOTS - - - I LOVE FABLES WITH PUSS-IN-BOOTS! - - - I LOVE CATS WITH LEGS INSIDE BIG BOOTS - - - AND I LOVE BOOTLEGS TOO ...... and the show goes on! :-)

JUMP DIRECTLY TO....

No pretention of completeness in mind, this blog sees the light with the idea of filling a good number of gaps here and there where I notice that certain music that I particularly like is missing in other blogs. Therefore I will abstain from posting albums that are present elsewhere, except only the cases where I am reported of dirty record scans, incomplete reissues, remixed versions, etc. Other exceptions are cases in which I can offer higher bitrate scans, or also when posting a title is necessary for the completeness of a thread or a discography.

18 Feb 2010

ORNETTE COLEMAN - Crisis (Impulse, 1969)

Despite the presence of the unexperted Denardo, Crisis is a good album. This scan is immaculate, tho it comes from my vinyl LP

2 comments:

  1. MANDUSTRIAN wrote this text (edited because it contains his PVT email address) on April 9th 2010:

    Hello Vanessa!

    I take part, though maybe in not too obvious ways, in some well-known blogs (like Robots for Ronnie, Rare mp3 music etc., previously also Lost in Tyme), & I think I'll start my own one in close future (to be meant for deep-diggin' collectors). -- what else? - I dunno, so I'll put it simple Lady. there's 3 vinyl record sets "half-posted" here that I've been long lookin' for & I'd be happy to get in any form. these are: Glastonbury Fayre and both Greasy Truckers comps. sorry, I missed out on them when the links were active if they were at all. - if you could kindly provide me with these links my gratefulness would be immeasurable while my baffled perception of the site in its present form would ease off naturally.
    my email is . . . . . . . . . . .

    very best vibes, mandustrian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mandustrian,
    I know and remember perfectly who you are!
    It's no point in showing me your curriculum vitae, no reflexed glory from those 2 blogs that you name, because for me you are simply the one who wrote me this SHIT email, on Jan 22th 2010, on my "Folk Impossible" blog, which I will publish now on this same page you are reading.
    Did you forget about it, Mandustrian?
    I didn't publish it at the time because I had enough of brutal idiots spitting poison against me, my only fault being GIVING THEM RECORDS FOR FREE!!!!!!
    Neverteless, I KEPT ALL those shitful posts, I still have them all in my mailbox, and yours was one of them. That wasn't exactly an easy period for me, but despite it all I "survived", and now, if your memory is so short, let me refresh you and read again what I got from you:

    ***********************************
    Friday 22 Jan
    mandustrian has left a new comment on your post "THIS BLOG IS INACTIVE":

    THIS is your original text, Mandustrian:


    "okay, somethin's been good but then again, no need to make such a fuss

    there's a lot of wonderful modest bloggers who've been doin' their job for (literally) years, quietly, w/out any publicity scandals --- seems you're more interested in things other than music...

    won't ya just quietly fade away & into some other playground?? "


    END of your original text, Mandustrian.
    ******************************

    So, now, you come alive purring asking for Glastonbury and Greasy Truckers from me?

    Do you know that the GREATEST (in my opinion) blog existing, "Red Telephone 66" was practically shut down, last week?
    Have you read all the numberless emails with manifestations of solidariety to Leonard, the blogger? What does it mean, according to your sick insinuations?? That PUBLISHING all those letters meant that he was searching for "something else than music"? That he was drooling for being crucifixed and eventually promoted to become St.-Leonard-of-the-blogs?
    Is this what your mind full of fishing-worms can produce, at its bestm, Mandustrian?

    Think about it, for another time!

    Sooooo sorry that you don't have the three LPs of Glastonbury, but make heart, you are just one of those millions and millions who don't have it. And if depends on me, you will also REMAIN one of them!

    bye bye

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete