UPDATE

***********************************************

DEAR FRIENDS, AFTER RECEIVING FIVE NOTIFICATIONS FROM DMCA, I HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE MY BLOGS, SO ALL THIS SHARING-LINK ACTIVITY IS FINISHED. YOU CAN READ THE COMPLETE TEXT I POSTED ON MY PILOT BLOG - - > HERE

FOR THE MANY MANY PEOPLE WHO KEEP ASKING FOR RECORDS: I'M SORRY, I CAN'T FULFIL THEIR REQUESTS, IT ALL CAME TO A POINT THAT'S 'S TOO DANGEROUS FOR ME. I HAD TO REMOVE THE 97% OF THE ALBUMS I HAD POSTED ON THE SERVERS. The few exceptions are: the bootlegs and the few studio albums authorized directly by the copyright owners.


FOR ALL THE OTHERS, Cyrus (who wants to buy some of my vynil records), Maxoom, Caroalt, Jiro, Trolley Dolly, Phil (who wants my copies of the COB albums), Marnie (who wants my copy of the original "Ptooff"), XJ64, Antiamnbient, Arman, Nicolas, Rick, etc etc , please WRITE ME AGAIN WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, AND I WILL ANSWER YOU, OKAY?

LAST: I RE-UPPED THE FOREST'S LIVE ALBUM FOR THREE PEOPLE WHO ASKED FOR IT, SO IF ANYONE'S INTERESTED, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE.

KISSES - YOUR COUNTESS VANESSA

******************************************************

There are no more LINKS AND REQUESTS available here

.
WHAT IS "PUSSYNBOOTLEGS" FOR...? - - - A CAT IN MOONSHINE BUSINESS? - - - WELL, I LOVE BOOTS, AND FAIRIES WEAR BOOTS - - - I LOVE FABLES WITH PUSS-IN-BOOTS! - - - I LOVE CATS WITH LEGS INSIDE BIG BOOTS - - - AND I LOVE BOOTLEGS TOO ...... and the show goes on! :-)

JUMP DIRECTLY TO....

No pretention of completeness in mind, this blog sees the light with the idea of filling a good number of gaps here and there where I notice that certain music that I particularly like is missing in other blogs. Therefore I will abstain from posting albums that are present elsewhere, except only the cases where I am reported of dirty record scans, incomplete reissues, remixed versions, etc. Other exceptions are cases in which I can offer higher bitrate scans, or also when posting a title is necessary for the completeness of a thread or a discography.

2 Jan 2010

CAPTAIN BEEFHEART - Easy teeth (2 LP, bootleg, rec. 1978)

 
This is a great bootleg, and for long long time remained the only one existing of the Captain. Today we have about 3 more bootlegs of him, I guess....  It's a superb recording, good quality, and it's TWO LPs, so, perfect!  I did the scan about 2 months ago for our friend and member Inca, but it still takes to be cleaned and edited. So, it will take a while again, I reckon by the end of February.
XXX, Your COUNTESS

10 comments:

  1. It's July, is the Beefheart ready yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Anonymous reader, hello.

    Yes, your question is right: the album was effectively ready in February, and I did send some "copies" to some people here, but then after awhile, no one asked for it anymore, so the server (their decisions, not our bloggers')deleted it, I just checked it now.
    If you - and maybe others - want the bootleg again, you will need to wait some further time, because I must reupload it again on the server. And you know, it's a double album, so it takes more or less 3 hours, or more, in the average :((

    So, the best thing is to check again this entry now and then, as soon as I have the LP again ready I will publish an update here, for the joy of all the Don Van Vliet's aficionados - and really, the album is great!

    And don't forget, Mr. Anonymous: write me again giving me your email address, otherwise, where do I send the links to?

    Thanks everybody for the patience, kiss

    Your Countess V.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Comtessa ,
    i wait this post since February ...
    Je n'en peux plus !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh my friend Pessimist, I am so SORRY....
    you are ABSOLUTELY right, I have forgotten to advise the people that the album is already on the server in its new form, so that everyone now can request it and get it...
    I should have posted the update, but as you can read on my opening page, time and "holidays" made me forget about it...

    So, my friend, please, write me again and tell me your email address (in this case, you are "guilty", because I already asked you once for it), and this great double album will fly to you, okay? :-))

    So, I'm waiting for you, hugs from your

    Countess V.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DIDIER (Album d'un Pessimiste)8 August 2010 at 11:49

    Chère Vanessa ,
    je vous remercie chaleureusement pour ce "marvellous bootleg " qui manquait
    cruellement à ma discotheque Beefheartienne .

    Didier

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very happy for you, dear Didier, it's lovely the way you write it: it was something "cruel" to have this lack in your Captian's discography! :-))
    Happy Summer, cheers

    Your Countess

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Countess,

    Just found your various blogs today. I surf around so fast, I'm afraid I honestly can't tell you wherefrom, but another blogspot location at least.

    I must say how impressive your deep knowledge of all this esoterica relating to different releases, covers, details, etc., strikes me. The exquisite detail and attention to facts is fascinating.

    Have been a Beefheart fan for ages and have not seen this before. Could you please send the Easy Teeth links?

    Until,
    stu

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Stu, thanks for your extremely nice compliments, I guess I will show my peacock tail now ;-)))

    The album of our great Captain will reach you in one minute from now, have fun and come alive again, always welcome :-)))

    Your Countess V.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Any link to this yet? I just tuned in to your site for the first time yesterday and like your approach to things.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Jim T,
    sorry for answering you one week later... :-((

    Yes, sure, there are the links to this wonderful double album, but you must first send me your email address, so please write again and the album will be yours! ok?

    byby

    The Countess

    ReplyDelete