UPDATE

***********************************************

DEAR FRIENDS, AFTER RECEIVING FIVE NOTIFICATIONS FROM DMCA, I HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE MY BLOGS, SO ALL THIS SHARING-LINK ACTIVITY IS FINISHED. YOU CAN READ THE COMPLETE TEXT I POSTED ON MY PILOT BLOG - - > HERE

FOR THE MANY MANY PEOPLE WHO KEEP ASKING FOR RECORDS: I'M SORRY, I CAN'T FULFIL THEIR REQUESTS, IT ALL CAME TO A POINT THAT'S 'S TOO DANGEROUS FOR ME. I HAD TO REMOVE THE 97% OF THE ALBUMS I HAD POSTED ON THE SERVERS. The few exceptions are: the bootlegs and the few studio albums authorized directly by the copyright owners.


FOR ALL THE OTHERS, Cyrus (who wants to buy some of my vynil records), Maxoom, Caroalt, Jiro, Trolley Dolly, Phil (who wants my copies of the COB albums), Marnie (who wants my copy of the original "Ptooff"), XJ64, Antiamnbient, Arman, Nicolas, Rick, etc etc , please WRITE ME AGAIN WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, AND I WILL ANSWER YOU, OKAY?

LAST: I RE-UPPED THE FOREST'S LIVE ALBUM FOR THREE PEOPLE WHO ASKED FOR IT, SO IF ANYONE'S INTERESTED, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE.

KISSES - YOUR COUNTESS VANESSA

******************************************************

There are no more LINKS AND REQUESTS available here

.
WHAT IS "PUSSYNBOOTLEGS" FOR...? - - - A CAT IN MOONSHINE BUSINESS? - - - WELL, I LOVE BOOTS, AND FAIRIES WEAR BOOTS - - - I LOVE FABLES WITH PUSS-IN-BOOTS! - - - I LOVE CATS WITH LEGS INSIDE BIG BOOTS - - - AND I LOVE BOOTLEGS TOO ...... and the show goes on! :-)

JUMP DIRECTLY TO....

No pretention of completeness in mind, this blog sees the light with the idea of filling a good number of gaps here and there where I notice that certain music that I particularly like is missing in other blogs. Therefore I will abstain from posting albums that are present elsewhere, except only the cases where I am reported of dirty record scans, incomplete reissues, remixed versions, etc. Other exceptions are cases in which I can offer higher bitrate scans, or also when posting a title is necessary for the completeness of a thread or a discography.

3 Sept 2010

MIKE WESTBROOK CONCERT BAND - Celebration (Deram, 1967)

Mike Westbrook's first album,
one more pearl of British Jazz of the 60s...

Mike Westbrook (piano)
John Surman (baritone and soprano saxes, bass clarinet)
Mike Osborne (alto sax)
Malcolm Griffiths (trombone)
Harry Miller (bass)
Alan Jackson (drums)
Dave Holdsworth (trumpet, flugelhorn)
Tom Bennellick (French horn)
Dave Perrottet (valve trombone)
George Smith (tuba)
Dave Chambers (tenor sax, clarinet)
Bernie Living (alto sax, flute)

tracks:
1 Pastoral
2 Awakening
3 Parade
4 Echoes and heroics
5 A Greeting
6 Image
7 Dirge
8 Portrait



Your COUNTESS

4 comments:

  1. link please for me. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. link please for me. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Grapher, I am sorry, you know I can't share any rarity with anybody anymore, I had to stop completely this activity. I got warned FOUR times, so this is the decision that I had to take. You can read it all about it on my opening page, thank you for visiting :-)

    Your Countess V.

    ReplyDelete