UPDATE

***********************************************

DEAR FRIENDS, AFTER RECEIVING FIVE NOTIFICATIONS FROM DMCA, I HAVE DECIDED TO CLOSE MY BLOGS, SO ALL THIS SHARING-LINK ACTIVITY IS FINISHED. YOU CAN READ THE COMPLETE TEXT I POSTED ON MY PILOT BLOG - - > HERE

FOR THE MANY MANY PEOPLE WHO KEEP ASKING FOR RECORDS: I'M SORRY, I CAN'T FULFIL THEIR REQUESTS, IT ALL CAME TO A POINT THAT'S 'S TOO DANGEROUS FOR ME. I HAD TO REMOVE THE 97% OF THE ALBUMS I HAD POSTED ON THE SERVERS. The few exceptions are: the bootlegs and the few studio albums authorized directly by the copyright owners.


FOR ALL THE OTHERS, Cyrus (who wants to buy some of my vynil records), Maxoom, Caroalt, Jiro, Trolley Dolly, Phil (who wants my copies of the COB albums), Marnie (who wants my copy of the original "Ptooff"), XJ64, Antiamnbient, Arman, Nicolas, Rick, etc etc , please WRITE ME AGAIN WITH YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, AND I WILL ANSWER YOU, OKAY?

LAST: I RE-UPPED THE FOREST'S LIVE ALBUM FOR THREE PEOPLE WHO ASKED FOR IT, SO IF ANYONE'S INTERESTED, HERE'S YOUR CHANCE.

KISSES - YOUR COUNTESS VANESSA

******************************************************

There are no more LINKS AND REQUESTS available here

.
WHAT IS "PUSSYNBOOTLEGS" FOR...? - - - A CAT IN MOONSHINE BUSINESS? - - - WELL, I LOVE BOOTS, AND FAIRIES WEAR BOOTS - - - I LOVE FABLES WITH PUSS-IN-BOOTS! - - - I LOVE CATS WITH LEGS INSIDE BIG BOOTS - - - AND I LOVE BOOTLEGS TOO ...... and the show goes on! :-)

JUMP DIRECTLY TO....

No pretention of completeness in mind, this blog sees the light with the idea of filling a good number of gaps here and there where I notice that certain music that I particularly like is missing in other blogs. Therefore I will abstain from posting albums that are present elsewhere, except only the cases where I am reported of dirty record scans, incomplete reissues, remixed versions, etc. Other exceptions are cases in which I can offer higher bitrate scans, or also when posting a title is necessary for the completeness of a thread or a discography.

9 Jul 2010

STAND-BY and LOCANDA DELLE FATE



To all Friends and Visitors:
I am so sorry to be here writing this, but it's a period which I can rarely be online, I have a huge heap of requests for albums, they are too many and I can't keep it up with them... Those of you who don't run a blog don't know it, but sometimes it takes me an hour time to evade 4 or 5 emails, to answer exstensively, to find links, copy and paste, etc.  What is sad is that 70% of these leechers, after purring and licking for album links, which they know perfectly that they can't find them anywhere else [*see note], they never come alive anymore to say even a simple 'thankyou'...   So, now I received a new chance to make some work for the coming two months, and this means that I won't be able to be often online, therefore I will need to leave these blogs of mine (this current, Countess Vanessa, Folkoteque, Diary and the others) switched on the "standby" position.... However, I must write something for a bunch of you, to "SCOLD" you! And precisely: I can't understand why some people ask for certain albums without sending me their own email addresses, and eventually they don't go to read the answers I post SPECIFICALLY for them.  Some examples: the Wayfarers album, the Mélusine's 4th, the Hamish Imlach, the Captain Beefeheart bootleg, etc etc.... Therefore, to all these kinda renegades, I say: "consider yourselves spanked" and learn how to behave with a Lady :-)) OK OK, jokes apart, please forgive me for letting you alone for some time, I need a pause but I'll come back now and then to see what happens in the mailbox :-)

* NOTE: the only exception is Alex Campbell's "In Copenhagen":  I did the scan of the album, and another blog (cover pictures excluded) has directly downloaded and published this file of mine, without asking me nor mentioning me as the original maker and uploader.

**********************************


Say Welcome to KIKI, my new girlfriend-in-waiting and a new aficionada member of my blogs!

**********************************************
About the "Welcome medley" song:
I got some requests from visitors who ask for the title of the opening song that is actual these days:


Hello! I'm french, and I went to your blog looking for 70s music. I listened to the song x - LDF player Medley filefactory, I found this piece of progressive rock super giant and I would like to know who is who plays this title. Thank you! - Francis.
----------------------------------------------------------------


Hello dear Francis! Yes, is a great track and also a great album, the first by "Locanda Delle Fate", an Italian band; the LP is named "Forse le lucciole non si amano più" (Polydor 1977). The track is the one opening the album, "A volte un istante di quiete". The band did a big promotional tour in Italy at the time, and from those tapes a posthumous LP wsas published, "Live" (Mellow, 1993), but the group disbanded in 1978. Many years later, in 1996 the band reformed and published a second LP, "Homo homini lupus" (BTF, 1999), very different from the marvellous first work.  These are the only albums I have of them, I don't think they did a fourth record.  If you search a bit around through the blogs, you're going to find some link for direct download without problems!
************************************************
******************************************

I'll be back in a few days,
*KISS*  from  your
COUNTESS





No comments:

Post a Comment